A wide range of gifts in kind can help support our neighbours in need directly through our five branches of service.
- Food ingredients, snacks or hot meals in bulk for lunch/dinner services
- Hygiene items (deodorant, body wash, soap bars, razors, shaving cream, wipes, shampoo/conditioner, face wash, feminine hygiene, etc.)
- Seasonal clothing, outerwear and footwear for men, women, and children
- Gift cards (Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, grocery stores, malls)
- Lip balm
- Bug spray
- School supplies (including backpacks and lunch bags)
Clothing Accepted at Branches
Gently Used Clothing
(All revenue generated by selling items in the Mission Store is used to fund programs offered by Mission Services of London at all five branches above.)
Outreach at the Mission Store
The Emergency Voucher Program provides families and individuals in need with free clothing/household items.
The Warm Hands – Warm Hearts Outreach Program provides winter clothing items like hats, mitts, underwear and socks to elementary school children in the London area (from November – February).
An official tax receipt can be issued when an original retail receipt or invoice is submitted indicating the pre-taxed amount. Eligible items must be a minimum of $10 or more.
“Cannot Accept” Items
- Large appliances
- Medium/large furniture – over 50 lbs (sofas, love seats, large cabinets, wall units, dressers, desks, etc.)
- Small furniture items are accepted as a drop-off at the Mission Store only
- Damaged or soiled furniture
- Mattresses or upholstered furniture
- Items that are clearly damaged or unusable
- Children’s car seats, boosters, safety gates, feeding chairs, or breast pumps
For questions about donations and to coordinate a Gift in Kind drop off to any of our branches, please contact Elaine Keller at 519-433-2807 ext. 2109 or by email email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting men, women and children in need in the London area.