The Mission Store has an opening for a Casual Relief Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, working with a Point of Sale (POS) system, merchandising, overseeing change room service area, backroom support and general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
Shift: Need to have availability between Mondays to Saturdays, 8 am to 6 pm.
• 2+ years’ experience in Retail/Customer Service
• Experience working in Thrift Store environment an asset
• High School Diploma
• Experience in merchandise presentation and displays
• Experience on Point of Sale (POS) systems, opening and closing procedures
• Experience working in a warehouse in a retail environment would be an asset
• Strong math skills
• Strong interpersonal skills dealing with clients, customers, volunteers and donors
• Current WHMIS, First Aid/CPR, CPI Training would be an asset
• French or other language skills would be a strong asset
• This is a casual relief position, where you may elect to work or not, with no guarantee of hours. Shift lengths would vary.
Interested applicants may submit their resume and covering letter to:
Mission Store Manager
Mission Services of London
Mission Services of London is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the recruitment process
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com