Mission Services of London (MSL), a Christian faith based not-for-profit social service agency, is currently seeking a Director for its community mental health and addiction programs (CMH&A) to join its dedicated team. Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful candidate will lead and manage all phases of MSL’s CMH&A services offered through two of its branches by: leading and coordinating the development of new and existing programs and services that respond to client needs and emerging trends in collaboration with relevant stakeholders; operating all programs with compassion, hope, integrity, and diligence and ensuring that all program delivery is efficient and effective.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure services and programs align with strategic plan of MSL
- Comply with existing agreement and Ministry of Health legislation and regulations
- Ensure delivery of programs reflect best practices and standards
- Promote innovation in program development for better practices and set new standards
- Prepare capital, operating and salary budgets for both programs
- Supervise and assess staff performance in alignment with MSL’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Collaborate and be the primary MSL contact with other community mental health & addiction providers and with funders
- Provide recommendations to the ED and the Board for improvements in both the community mental health and the addictions programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a Health or Addiction related field
- Minimum of 8 years of senior level leadership and managerial experience.
- Strong knowledge of community mental health and addiction services
- Proven experience in managing financial activities including capital and operating budgets
- Effective problem identification and resolutions skills
- Proven track record showing timely, informed decisions that take into account facts, goals, constraints and risks
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to provide leadership and motivation for all team members.
- Has demonstrated a passion for helping others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Bilingual in French verbal and written a definite asset.
Permanent full-time position
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter, resume and salary expectations in all confidence by December 10, 2021 to:
Mission Services of London
c/o Director of Human Resources
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com