We receive a wide range of Gifts in Kind that help support our branch operations and our clients directly. Some examples include:
– Food donations & school lunch snack items
– Grocery gift cards
– Seasonal clothing and footwear for men, women and children
– Ongoing high need: Socks and underwear
– Blankets and sleeping bags
– Toiletry items (no mouthwash please)
– School supplies and backpacks
– Craft and art supplies
– Ongoing high need: Bus tickets
For more information on how you, your organization or your group can organize or make a Gift in Kind donation, please contact us at 519-433-2807 ext. 2109.
Mission Services of London opens doors of hope with compassion for those seeking emergency shelter and support, by offering safe shelter, food, clothing and rehabilitation.
Sign-up to hear how we're making a difference in your community