It’s common for Mission Services to get the public reaction, “I didn’t know you had a thrift store!” It’s been operating for decades, and we don’t want it to be a secret. Here are the must know details:
– Located at 300 William Street at Bathurst.
– Offers gently used clothing, footwear, bed/bath linens and household items at nice prices.
– Runs a voucher program for clients in need of free items.
– Graciously accepts your donations! (Furniture and large appliances not taken.)
– Will arrange pick up of donations weekday afternoons in London.
Visit The Mission Store page for store hours and location map.
See our April 2014 Curb Notes newsletter online, which features our store.