We are pleased to feature the Community Mental Health Programs (CMHP) branch in this issue of Curb Notes.
Their programs include Streetscape for outreach assistance, Transitional Case Management, the Crashbed Program overnight crisis beds, and the Resource Centre drop-in day space.
Crashbed Program at CMHP
High Priority Client Needs at CMHP
Please contact CMHP if you would like to help with current client needs (see list below). Please ask for Karen or Doug.
- Coffee, powdered creamer, sugar
- Packaged food such as granola bars, individual portioned fruit cups or pudding, hot chocolate or soup packets, microwavable soup or pasta
- Undergarments for men and women
- Women’s hygiene products
- Pocket and feet heat packets
- LTC bus tickets
- Art supplies
- Gift cards or vouchers for food