We are pleased to feature Community Mental Health Programs (CMHP) in this issue of Curb Notes.
Thank you to The Forever Legacy Foundation!
A big thank you goes out to The Forever Legacy Foundation for gifting $23,000 to Rotholme Women’s & Family Shelter to replace fire protection systems in the building! Thank you for being long term and loyal supporters of Rotholme and Mission Services of London. Your continued support has helped many neighbours in need in London, making our community a kinder place. We are able to keep clients safe because of your generosity.
Donation Requests from Community Mental Health Programs (CMHP):
CMHP takes seasonal donations all year round. For the winter season, there are some items higher on the priority list including:
- Warm, winter coats
- Hand warmers, mitts, boots, boot laces
- Long johns, Underwear, Socks, Bras
- Coffee mugs are always welcome for the Resource Centre
- Gift cards so men and women can access food, water and coffee on their own time (Tim Hortons, Wal-Mart, grocery stores)
* If you are interested in donating a gift card, please call the Administration Office at 519-433-2807 or email Katerina Frattas at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange gift card donations
Walk with us! Coldest Night of the Year
Saturday, February 23rd