WE SOMETIMES HEAR the comment, “I never knew Mission Services of London had a store.” It’s not something we want to keep to ourselves. We love our store and hope that you will too. The Mission Store at 300 William Street offers a friendly shopping environment of thrifty finds. Generous donors give items that they want to have a second life. There’s always something new and exciting to be found: for home, for cottagers, for collectors, for fashionistas!
What can you find at The Mission Store?
– BOOKS: Paperbacks 50 cents, hardcovers 75 cents
– MUSIC: Records, tapes
– KITCHEN WARE: Serving ware, tea cups, small appliances
– HOUSE WARE: Pictures, vases, decorations, seasonal items
– FASHION: Dresses, ties, shoes, scarves, jewellery
And more! Check out the #itemoftheday on Twitter @MSLMissionStore
Why shop at The Mission Store?
– Always new selection of items
– Nice prices, no tax
– Revenue supports our programs that support our community
– A great way to support recycling and reuse
– Helpful staff and volunteers
HOURS: Monday – Friday 9:00am-4:30pm; Saturday 9:30am-3:00pm.
January 07, 2015
Encouraging those in need in our community to seek safe shelter, especially in extreme weather conditions – CTV London Jan. 6, 2015: http://london.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=525444
Mission Services of London opens doors of hope with compassion for those seeking emergency shelter and support, by offering safe shelter, food, clothing and rehabilitation.
Sign-up to hear how we're making a difference in your community