4-797 York Street, London, Ontario
519-433-2807 x 2031
Community Mental Health Programs (CHMP) offers various support services to assist the needs of people experiencing homelessness, those at risk of becoming homeless, as well as those experiencing mental health and addiction issues. We promote rehabilitative, harm reduction, and recovery-based models of service to provide opportunities for clients to attain their self-identified goals.
Transitional Case Managers
- Supportive team providing transitional assistance and support to those who are leaving hospital and coping with mental illness.
- Case managers maintain ongoing contact with clients after hospital discharge for up to nine weeks.
Streetscape (Crisis Outreach and Intervention)
8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Confidential and integrated referral agency that specializes in helping to manage ongoing crises.
- Dedicated team who provides outreach services by seeking individuals who are in need of social assistance, mental health supports, or addiction services.
- Offers support including housing advocacy, assistance with income services, and more.
- Helps clients navigate and access other social services, food services agencies, and community resources.
- To get help, call 519-439-7700 or complete the online referral form:
- Offers court diversion programs to clients who are engaged with the justice system.
- Help to alleviate a client’s need to attend court proceedings by advocating and serving in an administrative capacity.
The Resource Centre
(located in Men’s Mission at 459 York St.)
- Operates from 8 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 4 pm five days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Access to a telephone and computer as well as vocational, social, leisure, and educational programming; access to water, snacks, and haircuts on certain days
- A friendly drop-in safe space.
- Access to individual function assessments, addiction assessments, and referral to treatment centres and other services.
Mission Services of London receives funding support for CMHP from Ontario Health (West) and through community donations. The views expressed on this site, and any print or other published materials, do not necessarily reflect those of our funders.
A copy of the LHIN M-SAA agreement and supporting documents are available to read at this branch site, or download: Signed Multi-Sector Service Accountability Agreement 2019-2023
Compliance Document: Ontario Health (West) Declaration of Compliance June 23, 2022